““It’s not so much a frenzy as it was before, but in the long term it’s going in the right direction.” ”
Six Reasons to Take BJT's Readers' Choice Survey
In our latest print edition and on this website, you’ll discover our Second Annual Book of Lists feature, which we hope you’ll find both informative and entertaining. Meanwhile, here’s another list about another yearly feature—our third annual Readers’ Choice poll. The survey is now available online, and I hope you’ll agree that this list offers six compelling reasons for you to participate in it:
1. You have clout. The business aviation companies you deal with pay attention to the results of our annual survey. If you and our other readers express pleasure—or displeasure—with something, they’ll notice.
2. You won’t have to invest much time. We’ve configured the survey to automatically skip you past questions that don’t apply to you, based on your answers to earlier queries. The whole thing won’t take you more than about 10 minutes.
3. You can help cancer patients. If you complete the survey, we’ll make a contribution on your behalf to Corporate Angel Network, which provides transportation to treatment on business jets to cancer patients and their families.
4. You could win a $250 American Express gift card. Everyone who completes the survey will be entered in a drawing for the card. Our poll elicits a good response but trust us: Your odds of scoring this gift card are way better than your chances of winning a lottery. And unlike a lottery, this costs you nothing.
5. You can get free stuff. At the end of the survey, you’ll have an opportunity to sign up for or renew free subscriptions to BJT (print or digital—your choice) and BJTwaypoints, our twice-weekly email newsletter, which keeps you up to date with the best of the print publication and our web-only features and blogs.
6. You’ll benefit from the survey results. Want to know which business jets our readers consider most desirable? Which manufacturer’s aircraft have the most reasonable maintenance costs? Which offer the best value? Do you wonder how your fellow readers rate charter, fractional and jet-card companies for customer service, value and other factors? Want to know which aircraft models BJT subscribers would fly if money were no object? The survey will answer all of these questions and more—but only if you and other readers participate.
Convinced? Just click here to take the survey. Then watch for the results in our October/November issue.